Meeting ID: 889 8347 8203
Agenda of Ordinary Meeting of Burton Dassett Parish Council
Monday 16th November 2020, 7.15pm: Video conferencing due to
Parish Clerk: Helen Hide-Wright
12 Meadow Way, Fenny Compton, Southam, Warks, CV47 2WD, Tel: 07713-892835.
Members of the public can access the meeting remotely by obtaining a link from the
Clerk. Please contact the Clerk 72-hours prior to the meeting at clerk@burtondassett-
Declarations of interest
1. Apologies for absence:
Acceptance of apologies:
Vacancies: Two Vacancies in Northend. One Vacancy in Temple Herdewyke
2. Policies & Procedures:
3. Matters from the Public:
4. Reports a. County Councillor: Chris Williams
b. District Councillor: Chris Kettle
5. Minutes: To confirm minutes of meeting held on 21
st September 2020.
(a) Financial Matters.
(b) Accounts for payment, receipts and bank balances. Verification of balances to bank
(c) Authorisation of payments and signing of cheques.
(d) Authorisation of Internal Transfers: None
(e) Budget 2021/2022
(f) National Salary Award 2020/21 and Working From Home Allowance
Frank Mann Farmers Inv 2431 £ 553.20
RoSPA Play Safety Inv 51824 £ 206.40
Thomas Fox Inv 30340 £ 25.94
E-on 2 Oct 2020 £ 153.98
Clerk & RFO Expenses £ 33.85
Clerk & RFO Nov Pay £ 707.43
Clerk & RFO Nov Pension £ 188.18
Clerk & RFO Dec Pay £ 599.90
Clerk & RFO Dec Pension £ 159.57
7. Planning Applications/amended plans/decisions:
Applications for comment: 20/02290/LPD Grove Farm Buildings, BD: No further information
Applications: 20/02842/FUL Trevose Cottage, NE. Demolition of existing garage and
storage buildings and construction of a new detached garage building.
• Extraordinary Planning mtg: 21.10.20: 20/02641/FUL Grove Farm Buildings, Burton
Dassett. Comment: No Objection
• Knightcote Model Club/Nemoraceway
8. Neighbourhood Planning and Housing Needs Survey: Land in Northend
9. Amenity Areas: Green area maintenance (Orbit and Highways).
10. Matters arising
(a) Roads, Footways & Lighting: Signage (NE, Knightcote), stiles.
(b) Temple Herdewyke – i. Access between TH and Northend
(c) Play areas – NE Multiplay unit. WVASA grants. Coronavirus update. TH Play are
repairs and quotation.
(d) BDPC Newsletter – The Beacon/ Compton Chronicle
(e) Any other matters arising from the minutes
11. Administration: BDPC website
12. Community: CCTV, Unitary Authorities meeting with Gaydon PCC.
13. Publications/Correspondence Received.
14. Member Reports
15. Meetings 2020 7.15pm start By Video conferencing until further notice, due to Covid-19
Potential date change: 15th March 2021
Parish Council Meeting dates 2021:
18th January 2021
15th March 2021
17th May 2021
19th July 2021
20th September 2021
15th November 2021