Southam CV47 2TN
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of
Burton Dassett Parish Council
Monday 18th November 2019, 7.15pm at Northend Village Hall
Parish Clerk: Helen Hide-Wright, 12 Meadow Way, Fenny Compton, Southam, Warks, CV47 2WD.
Ordinary Meeting Agenda
8th November 2019
Declarations of interest
- Apologies for absence:
Acceptance of apologies:
Resignations and vacancies: Confirming the resignations of Hugh Edwards (Northend), Fiona Larner (Temple Herdewyke), Laura Marshall (Northend).
- Matters from the Public:
Temple Herdewyke Development: Update
a. County Councillor
b. District Councillor
- Minutes: To confirm minutes of meeting held on 16th September 2019.
- Finance: (a) Financial Matters:
- Financial Regulations 2019
- Budget 2020/21, including salary payments
- Approval of BACS payment method
(b) Accounts for payment, receipts and bank balances. Verification of balances to bank statements.
(c) Authorisation of payments and Signing of cheques
Thomas Fox Inv 27986 £ 25.30
Poplar Electricians Inv 19_001 £ 103.26
Michael Mann Farmers Inv 2260 £ 441.60
Npower (2 Oct 2019) £ 153.98
Playsafety Inv 46248 £ 206.40
Thomas Fox Inv 28158 £ 50.60
Wicksteed quotation £1,042.25
Clerk & RFO Expenses £ 110.15
Clerk & RFO Nov Pay £ 538.03
Clerk & RFO Nov Pension £ 167.97
Clerk & RFO Dec Pay £ 538.03
Clerk & RFO Dec Pension £ 167.97
- New Applications: 19/03090/FUL 11 Byron Walk, Temple Herdewyke: G/F Garage to side of property
- Notice of Decision: 19/02055/FUL land Adjacent to Compton House, Knightcote: Application withdrawn.
- Extraordinary Planning mtg: None
- Neighbourhood Planning and Housing Needs Survey: Land in Northend
- Amenity Areas: Green area maintenance (Orbit and Highways).
- Matters arising
- Roads, Footways & Lighting: Signage (NE, Knightcote)
- Temple Herdewyke – Access between TH and Northend
(c) Play areas – monthly inspections. Annual inspection reports and maintenance. Northend Pavilion.
(d) BDPC Newsletter – The Beacon – next publication
(e) NE Public Phone Box – Review of payphones for removal
(f) Defibrillator – NE
(g) Any other matters arising from the minutes
- Administration: Emergency Plan: Registration with Resilience Team
- Community: Collection of Garden Waste Green Bins
- Publications/Correspondence Received.
- Member Reports
- Meetings 2019 7.15pm start
20th January 2020 Temple Herdewyke School (Date to be confirmed)
16th March 2020 Knightcote Village Hall
18th May 2020 Northend Village Hall
20th July 2020 Temple Herdewyke School (Date to be confirmed)
16th November 2020 Northend Village Hall
8th November 2019